Salary $159,000 – $169,000
Openings due to expansion. The facility has a very high retention rate.
Focus on Paralysis, stroke, Accident/Brain disorders, Oncology and oncology-related illnesses.etc.
Must have a clinical specialty for the specific patient population. Length of stay can be up to 90 days.
Will report to Director Clinical Education and Practice.
Monday-Friday 8A-5P. No nights.
New graduates receive mentorship and training. Extraordinary support- mentoring, training and teaching.
Opportunity for Leadership for experienced Clinical Nurse Specialists.
No Direct Reports.
Will be on the Senior Nursing Team- with high visibility.
• Establishes and monitors care standards and makes recommendations for changes in the area of clinical practice.
Collaborates with nursing staff in assessing patient, family age-specific nursing needs and develops a plan of care for complex high-risk patients.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the care provided.
• Designs teaching programs for patients/families and provide assistance to nursing staff in program implementation.
Develops interdisciplinary plans of care for complex and high-risk patients. In conjunction with members of the health care team, assesses staff knowledge and identifies competency-based education needs of staff and members.
• Designs and implements education programs to ensure the quality of staff knowledge and skills.
Introduces new techniques/innovation based on advanced practice trends.
May serve as a preceptor to graduate healthcare students.
• Provides consultation to physicians, nurses and other health care providers in meeting care needs of individual or groups of patients in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
• Makes recommendations to change standards of care or standards of practice based on own research or the research of others.
• Defines and implements the best nursing practices. Assists in interviewing staff and provides input into evaluations regarding clinical competence and provides coaching and counseling.
• Participates and consults in setting the direction for QA&I monitoring, establishing standards and evaluating outcomes.
Collects and analyzes data regarding patient care outcomes, trends, morbidity, and mortality.
• Accesses Health Connect to evaluate the quality of care provided.
Uses Health Connect to manage clinical operations. Monitors quality, appropriateness, and accuracy of Health Connect documentation. Maintains role specific Health Connect competencies.
EPIC based system- Health Connect
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in the area of clinical specialty required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree in a clinical field of nursing
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California RN license.
• Clinical Nurse Specialist certification by the California Board of Registered Nursing in an area of specialty.
• Current BLS certificate required.
• Must have a Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to the employment start date.
Located 40 minutes from NAPA.