Will scrub and circulate on all types of surgery-Trauma, Ortho, Bariatrics, Breast, Endoscopic Brain Surgery, ENT, Cardiovascular, Gastro, Colorectal, General Surgery, etc.
Essential Job Function
- The candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced-based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- The candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- BSN Required
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- BLS Required
- A minimum of 1 year of OR experience in an Acute Care setting as a Registered Nurse is required
- Must be licensed or eligible as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
Great location in Northern New Jersey. Close to New York City.
15 minutes to Union, 20 minutes to Newark, 30 minutes to Manhattan, 45 minutes to Edison, 50 minutes to Bergen.