We are assisting in the recruitment of Staff Registered Nurses for PACU.
We recover patients after surgery in the Post Anesthesia Unit.
Will be responsible for vital signs and to assess the level of consciousness, dressing changes, catheter removal, discharges, etc,
Essential Job Function
- The candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced-based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- The candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- BSN or current enrollment in BSN program required
- ACLS and BLS required
- CPAN or CCRN preferred
- 1-2 years of PACU or critical care nursing experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must be licensed in the State of New Jersey as a Registered Nurse or eligible for licensure.